- Find Articles & More
- Find Books & More
- Guides to Research
- Information Literacy
- Digital Scholarship
- Patron Services
- Room Reservations
- Interlibrary Loan
- Faculty Support
- Also in the Library
- About Us
- Library Hours
- Library Policies
- Need Help?
Library Computer Technology
Currently there are no known technology issues in the building.
University Library hosts more than 300 public computer stations that provide access to campus electronic resources, the catalog systems of regional academic libraries, the Internet, and the latest in software and applications. All of our public computers have Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design Premium installed.
The University Library Computer Technology Groups are comprised of two teams. The Client Support Team provides computer workstation support for the staff and patrons of IUPUI University Library including training, consulting services, equipment acquisition, and hardware/software maintenance. The Operations Team supports and develops the University Library's technology infrastructure and manages all public and staff servers and operating system builds.
The Client Support Team manages the following student positions: Event Coordinators and Client Support Technology Consultants. Please click on each name for more information about each position. If you are interested in a Part-Time, Work-Study Position for the Client Support Team, Click Here
Improtant University Library Computer Technology Links:
- UL MAC Software Listing
- Printing in University Library
- If a Faculty or Staff member needs to re-connect his or her CX600 and is a Mac user, please reset the PIN number if they cannot remember their conference sign in pin.
Important External Links:
- Windows 8.1 Training Modules
- IT Training and Education (For Students, Faculty, Staff)
- CNC 24-HOUR H-DRIVE ACCESS and IU SECURE INSTRUCTIONS
- IT Accounts (Account Management Services)
- IUware (Free Software for IUPUI Students, Staff, Faculty)
- Indiana University Knowledge Base (Search Engine for all IU/IUPUI Technology Services)
- ARE YOU NEW TO TECHNOLOGY AT IUPUI? (Link with all of the important technology accounts you'll need to get started
- DO YOU NEED TO BUY A LAPTOP/DESKTOP AND DON'T KNOW WHAT WORKS BEST WITH CAMPUS TECHNOLOGY? (This link provides you with common computer hardware answers and types of computers/computer specifications you should look for.)
Last updated by spclifto on 01/16/2015