- Find Articles & More
- Find Books & More
- Research a Topic
- Information Literacy
- Digital Scholarship
- About Us
- Library Hours
- Library Policies
Open Access Week 2012
Control your scholarship. Increase impact. Accelerate research.
Stop by our roadshows to learn more!
- Monday, October 22, 11:00am - 1:00pm @ Cavanaugh Hall, 2nd Floor Lobby
- Tuesday, October 23, 11:00am - 1:00pm @ the Science Building, Atrium
- Wednesday, October 24, 11:00am - 1:00pm @ the Medical Library, Lobby
Paths to Open Access at IUPUI
- Publish in an OA journal
- See our list of reputable OA journals in your field @ http://iupui.campusguides.com/oajournals
- Retain your rights as an author
- Deposit your scholarly products in IUPUIScholarWorks: scholarworks.iupui.edu
- IUPUI's institutional repository for journal articles, instructional materials, conference proceedings, posters, presentations, and more.
- IUPUIScholarWorks provides statistics to help you track the impact of your products.
Chair, IUPUI Department of Geography
Director, Institute for Research on Social Issues
Dr. Rachel Vreeman
Children’s Health Services Research Program
IU School of Medicine
Robert W. White
Professor, Department of Sociology
IU School of Liberal Arts
Director, IUPUI Arts and Humanities Institute
Associate Professor of British History, IUPUI
Previous Open Access Weeks
Last updated by klpalmer on 10/24/2012